A draft of Part 25 EXPRESS/UML Mapping for Next Week

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Tue Feb 24 14:41:09 EST 2004

All,

I've uploaded the Part 25 near-TS document in HTML for review. I believe all
of the technical ballot comments have been addressed. However, only about 90
percent of the editorial ballot comments have been addressed. In preparation
for the Part 25 meeting next week, I thought you might want to review the
draft as it stands. The remaining comments involve the creation of figures
and sample XMI files which take time.

A ZIP of the HTML files is available for download from the following URL:

http://www.david.m.price.freeuk.com/wg11nxxx_part25.zip

If you find any errors, please let me know.

Cheers,

David

Phone +44 207 704 0499

Mobile +44 7788 561308