Findings in FDIS 10303-11:2003

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Thu Aug 7 10:38:58 EDT 2003

GS> during some implementation work done here at PDTec, we found a
GS> number of errors/bugs/issues in the current version of ISO
GS> 10303-11:2003 - see below for details.

GS> It is not clear for me how to deal with these issues (SEDS, ...).
GS> Any clue?

The first thing to do is send them to the wg11 mail list so that the
project is aware of them.  We can fix these sorts of minor editorial
goofs when the final IS doc is being prepared for ISO.

After checking with Howard, it appears that a country can now send in
error reports with their FDIS ballot.  As has always been the case
with FDIS ballots, you can't make your vote conditional on any of them
being fixed ... it is still a straight YES/NO.  But that appears to be
the official way of reporting these sorts of bugs at FDIS level.

	     					     - Dave