FDIS ballot for 10303-11ed2

Jochen Haenisch Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
Thu Jun 5 02:34:45 EDT 2003

Dear Masaru,

you are right, our plans were to get it done by end March. We did not suceed
:-\

We are currently in the signoff-procedure. The project leader, Phil Spiby,
is reviewing the changes that I did based on his initial signoff check. Dave
Loffredo will then work with his convenor signoff before the document is
sent to the SC4 secretariat. This is what we hope to achieve before the
Stuttgart meeting - maybe it will first happen during the meeting.

One or two more months will go before you get the document for ballot via
ISO and your national body.

I hope this answers your question :-)

Best regards,
Jochen
Jochen Haenisch			E-mail: Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
EPM Technology AS		Home of the EXPRESS Data Manager
P.O Box 6629 Etterstad		Tel: Int + 47 23 17 17 26; mobile: Int + 47
922 60 274
N-0607 Oslo				Fax: Int + 47 23 17 17 01
Norway					Web:  http://www.epmtech.jotne.com