Next ISO TC184/SC4 meeting, 9-14 March 2003 - EXPRESS 2.0

Phil Spiby Phil.Spiby at eurostep.com
Tue Feb 18 08:17:28 EST 2003

Howard,

Thank you for raising this issue to a wider audience and supporting our work
at getting EXPRESS 2 out for FDIS ballot.

The required technical consensus was reached at the Stockholm meeting last
summer.  It is therefore important a revised document is made available at
the earliest possible opportunity which reflects the technical consensus.
Jochen Haenish and Kjell Bengston have both assured me that the document
will be available at the San Diego meeting (but probably not before).

This revised document will need WG11 review to ensure the technical
consensus has been correctly captured. A small WG11 meeting may be required
after the San Diego meeting to resolve any issues arising from the review.

Member bodies should ensure WG11 resources are available to review the
document and support the quick resolution of any issues which may arise.

Phil