Need for expertise

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Wed Nov 20 14:24:38 EST 2002

>>>>> "Lothar" == Lothar Klein <lothar.klein at lksoft.com> writes:

Lothar> I wonder whether such discussions should be held in the WG11
Lothar> exploder or if they should be moved into some EXPRESS
Lothar> exploder. But since such issues may affect all implementation
Lothar> methods they are addressing the WG11 community as a
Lothar> whole. Agreed?

As mentioned last week, these discussions should stay here on the
main WG11 list, where they can reach the widest audience.  WG11 is
not large enough to split up what little discussion we have.

Plus, as you mention, change to EXPRESS affects all implementation
methods, so it is a particularly relevant topic.  That is one of the
reasons we have WG11 today, not WG5 and WG7 ...

						- Dave