Need for expertise

Per Løvmo Per.Lovmo at epmtech.jotne.com
Wed Nov 20 11:55:21 EST 2002

Hi Pascal,

After a closer look at your example; I have to agree with our compiler. The
reason is that you try to redefine a defined-type-aggregate to a
simple-aggregate.

So the conclusion is that the EDM compiler is reporting correctly this error
:-)
However the error text is a bit confusing...

Sorry for the confusion...

Per
"My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot"