To subscribe to EXPRESS-X exploder

Peter Denno peter.denno at nist.gov
Wed Nov 13 14:43:17 EST 2002

Martin,

I wouldn't be too hard on yourself ;^)  But it would help if Express-X were
listed among the exploders on your page "SC4 Exploders"
http://www.steptools.com/forums/standards-dev.html

...I was on this list at one time.

--
Best Regards,
- Peter

Peter Denno
National Institute of Standards and Technology,
Manufacturing System Integration Division,
100 Bureau Drive, Mail Stop 8264             Tel: +1 301-975-3595
Gaithersburg, MD, USA 20899-8264          FAX: +1 301-975-4694