Confirmatory ballot for ISO/DTS 10303-0028

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Mon Nov 11 15:20:56 EST 2002

Part 28 Edition One passed it's confirmatory ballot, so it can
be sent back to ISO for publication.  I am currently checking to
see if this will happen automatically or whether we need to take
some sort of action.
						- Dave

From: Joseph P Brazy <brazyj at mantech-wva.com>
Subject: Confirmatory ballot results ISO/DTS 10303-0028,  TC184/SC4
  Announcement of Document Availability 070

Announcement of Document Availability
Announcement Issue:  070
Date Posted:  2002-11-11
Document Posted: Confirmatory ballot results ISO/DTS 10303-0028, STEP Part
28, Implementation method: XML representations of EXPRESS schemas and data

The following document is now available from the ISO TC184/SC4 website,
<http://www.tc184-sc4.org/>SC4<http://www.tc184-sc4.org/>ONLINE .

SubCommittee Name: TC184/SC4, Industrial data
SC4 Document
Number:
<http://www.tc184-sc4.org/SC4_Open/SC4_and_Working_Groups/SC4_N-DOCS/1250-1499/maindisp.cfm?bk=6935>SC4N1388

Official ISO Reference Number:  ISO/DTS 10303-0028
Title of Document:  Confirmatory ballot results ISO/DTS 10303-0028, STEP
Part 28, Implementation method: XML representations of EXPRESS schemas and data
Expected Action: information
Due Date (Expected Action): N/A
Type of Document:  ballot results
Meeting Notice Information: (Date, location) N/A
Notes: The confirmatory ballot has been successful, and that the document
should now be forwarded to ISO for publication.

For the SC4 Secretariat,
Kind Regards,

Joe Brazy

Joseph P. Brazy