Meetings for Seoul

Yoshihito KIKUCHI kikuchi at eli.hokkai-s-u.ac.jp
Mon Oct 7 05:43:08 EDT 2002

Dear Phil and WG11 People

At Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:24:57 +0100, you wrote:
>Dave,
>
>I am unable to attend Seoul, and from the current situation with EXPRESS
>2 I doubt there is a need for an EXPRESS meeting out there.
>
>There are only the comments from Peter on the annex and I think we can
>handle those via e-mail (I doubt if Peter would be able to attend
>anyway!).
>
>Phil

Already I send some comment about Annex-G through JNC and SC4 secretariat.
However, our comment did not reached to you. So I attached the comment file
with this mail.

Due to founding, I can not attend to Seoul meeting. I would be appreciate
that if you consider the comment via e-mail.

Dr. Yoshihito KIKUCHI        E-Mail: kikuchi at eli.hokkai-s-u.ac.jp
Hokkai-Gakuen University     Tel:    +81-11-841-1161 (Ext. 845)
Faculty of Eng.              Fax:    +81-11-551-2951
Dep. of Elec. and Info. Eng.