Meetings for Seoul

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Tue Oct 1 17:40:04 EDT 2002

Phil> I am unable to attend Seoul, and from the current situation with
Phil> EXPRESS 2 I doubt there is a need for an EXPRESS meeting out
Phil> there.

Phil> There are only the comments from Peter on the annex and I think
Phil> we can handle those via e-mail (I doubt if Peter would be able
Phil> to attend anyway!).

It seemed to me that "fundamentally flawed" was the sort of comment
that requires more than an email discussion.  The secretariat also
told me that France requested an extension, so I suspect we may see
some comments from Pascal Huau and others.

Given the intense level of interest in this project, there really
must be some sort of meeting to address these comments.

						- Dave