Group qualified inverse attributes?

Pascal Huau pascalhuau at goset.asso.fr
Mon Jul 15 09:35:02 EDT 2002

Phil,

For the moment, because of the previous constraint, the attribute names
after FOR in Inverse statements are either a name of an own attribute of the
referencing entity or the name of an inherited attribute of that entity.
As long as this latter syntax remains allowed (for upward compatibility
reasons), I have no problem with the proposal.

I propose that kind of syntax:

> INVERSE
>   inv_att : SET[1:?] OF sub FOR sub\sup1.att;

Regards,
Pascal Huau
Association GOSET
107,111 avenue Georges Clemenceau