ISO 10303-11 edition 2: short-to-long annex

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Fri Jul 12 10:35:50 EDT 2002

PW> I have just tried to look at/print the annex
PW> (p11e2_shtolo_annex.pdf) referred to by Dave and supplied by
PW> Jochen with no success. Acrobat Reader (version 4) just keeps
PW> producing error messages (e.g., some fonts not embedded, operands
PW> missing, ...).

Dave> Thanks for pointing this out.  I also got the same errors and sent a
Dave> note to Jochen earlier today.

I haven't heard from Jochen yet.  I suspect he is on vacation or
something.  Hopefully Kjell or someone else can respond.   We will
set the start date for the WG11 and P-member review once we get a
good document.
						- Dave