ISO 10303-11 edition 2: short-to-long annex

Wilson, Peter R peter.r.wilson at boeing.com
Mon Jul 8 16:07:52 EDT 2002

    I have just tried to look at/print the annex (p11e2_shtolo_annex.pdf)
referred to by Dave and supplied by Jochen with no success. Acrobat Reader
(version 4) just keeps producing error messages (e.g., some fonts not
embedded, operands missing, ...). The complete Edition 2 document seems to
print OK though.

Peter W.

Dr Peter R. Wilson
Boeing Commercial Airplanes
PO Box 3707, MS 6H-AF, Seattle, WA 98124-2207
(Package Delivery: MS 6H-AF, 1601 E. Valley Frontage Road, Renton, WA 98055)
Tel: (425) 237-3506, Fax: (425) 237-3428
Email: peter.r.wilson at boeing.com
Any opinions expressed above are personal;
they shall not be construed as representative of any organisation.