Part11e2: Interfacing (USE/REF) meets SUBTYPE_CONSTRAINT

Jochen Haenisch Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
Tue May 21 10:37:00 EDT 2002

Thanks, Ed :-) I have no problem to agree to treat subtype-constraints like
global rules, i.e. to not allow explicit interfacing.
Best regards, Jochen.
Jochen Haenisch			E-mail: Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
EPM Technology AS		Home of the EXPRESS Data Manager
P.O Box 6629 Etterstad		Tel: Int + 47 23 17 17 26; mobile: Int + 47
922 60 274
N-0607 Oslo				Fax: Int + 47 23 17 17 01
Norway					Web:  http://www.epmtech.jotne.com