EXPRESS and Set Theory

Wilson, Peter R peter.r.wilson at boeing.com
Fri May 10 19:27:17 EDT 2002

of treating entity types as sets, and I asked if the subtype constraint
algorithm (Annex B) could be cast in terms of Set Theory. it has belatedly
dawned on me that I wrote about such an idea some years ago.

    I have attached a copy of the paper, which even F. Metzger stopped
complaining about. Any comments?

Peter W.

Dr Peter R. Wilson
Boeing Commercial Airplanes
PO Box 3707, MS 6H-AF, Seattle, WA 98124-2207
(Package Delivery: MS 6H-AF, 1601 E. Valley Frontage Road, Renton, WA 98055)
Tel: (425) 237-3506, Fax: (425) 237-3428
Email: peter.r.wilson at boeing.com
Any opinions expressed above are personal;
they shall not be construed as representative of any organisation.