Project leaders/editors list

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Fri May 10 10:24:53 EDT 2002

>>>>> "SC4sec" == brittinghamt  <brittinghamt at dcnicn.com> writes:

SC4sec> Please review the attached list. New project leader and editor
SC4sec> exploders are being generated.  Please advise if there any
SC4sec> corrections or additions.

You have many published projects there with folks who are no longer
participating (Jan, Peter Bergstrom, Lisa) as well as TCs and first
editions that really don't have a separate life once the follow-on
starts.

For example, of the 6 EXPRESS projects listed, only the e2 one is
active and the leader should be Phil and editor Jochen Haenisch.  I
would vacate the fields for the other EXPRESS projects

10303-0011 --
10303-0011 DAM --
10303-0011 ed2 Active: Phil Spiby (PL),  Jochen Haenisch (ED)
10303-0011 ed3 --
10303-0011 tc1 --
10303-0011 tc2 --

10303-0012 --
10303-0014 Martin Hardwick (PL) Peter Denno (ED)

10303-0021 --
10303-0021 ed2	Dave Loffredo (PL, ED)
10303-0021 tc1 	--

10303-0022 You had Jan and Dave Price, but Jan is no longer participting
	   So the PL should probably be vacant.

10303-0023 Thomas Rando (PL) Lisa McCabe (ED) I know Lisa is no longer
	   participating so ED should be vacant. Tom is not very active
	   but should still remain as PL for the moment.

10303-0024 Dave Loffredo (PL, ED)

10303-0025 You had  Peter Bergstrom and Peter Denno, but Dave Price had
	   been editing this under the Part 28 project.  So for signoff
	   purposes, the PL was Part 28 PL.

10303-0027 Lothar Klein (ED, PL)

10303-0028 --
10303-0028 ed2   Joe Trausch (PL) Thomas Liebich (ED)   Joe left Electric
	   Boat quite suddenly about a month ago, and his management gave
	   his duties to Heidi Preston.   She has been acting as PL for
	   the time being, and if it is acceptable to the group, we will
	   appoint her in Stockholm.  Her email is hpreston at ebmail.gdeb.com

10303-0029 Thomas Rando (PL, ED)
10303-0031 Jon Owen  -- This should probably be vacant, since I don't
	   think Jon Owen is participating in SC4 anymore.

10303-0032 Sheila Lewis -- likewise, I don't think Sheila is participating
	   anymore.

10303-0034 Christophe Viel, Robert Matthews.   I have firsthand knowledge
	   that Christophe is no longer participating :-) so that should
	   be vacant.   I don't know about Bob Matthews.

10303-0035 Lothar Klein (PL) Gintaras Palabeckis (ED)