E2 to E1 SHTOLO test files

Jochen Haenisch Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
Wed May 8 12:03:05 EDT 2002

Well, maybe times have changed ... - we would like to have such a set of
test files!
Jochen
Jochen Haenisch			E-mail: Jochen.Haenisch at epmtech.jotne.com
EPM Technology AS		Home of the EXPRESS Data Manager
P.O Box 6629 Etterstad		Tel: Int + 47 23 17 17 26; mobile: Int + 47
922 60 274
N-0607 Oslo				Fax: Int + 47 23 17 17 01
Norway					Web:  http://www.epmtech.jotne.com