Part 28 ready for TS

Dave Loffredo loffredo at steptools.com
Mon Feb 18 13:07:12 EST 2002

As noted by Howard, the document has been sent to Geneva.
It is also in the private area of SOLIS:

     /ftp/pub/step/step/is/part28/part28_ts/

						- Dave

Pascal> Howard's announcement answers to the questions I sent you
Pascal> earlier this morning (at least to the project management
Pascal> related ones).

Pascal> Could you please send me or provide me the address of, WG11
Pascal> N190 (i.e.  ISO/TS 10303-28) (so that I check it with respect
Pascal> to the technical issues I had on WG11N173)?

Pascal> Regards and see you next week,
Pascal> Pascal Huau
Pascal> Association GOSET
Pascal> 107,111 avenue Clemenceau
Pascal> 92000 Nanterre
Pascal> France

Pascal> ----- Original Message -----
Pascal> From: "Howard Mason" <howard.mason at baesystems.com>
Pascal> To: <pascalhuau at goset.asso.fr>
Pascal> Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 11:13 AM
Pascal> Subject: Part 28 ready for TS