WG11 convener resignation

VIEL Christophe christophe.viel at renault.com
Fri Sep 28 06:15:09 EDT 2001

Dear WG11 members,
As you may have noticed, it has become harder and harder for me to save
part of my time for the WG11 activities and this situation is not going
to improve next year.
I believe it is better for me to resign from my role of WG11 convener.
It has been a great honour and pleasure to play this role since June
1996.
I would like to thank all the project leaders and experts of the 23
projects we have undertook under the SC4 enabling technologies Working
Group 11.
Christine-Hermetet Filez will send a formal call for candidate convener
to the French delegation and I am sure David Loffredo, WG11 deputy
convener, will help in the transition period until a new convener is
appointed by SC4.
Sincerely yours

--
     Christophe VIEL