Inverse attributes in EXPRESS-G?

David Price david.price at eurostep.com
Fri Aug 3 07:34:26 EDT 2001

Phil,

I think you should write a ballot comment and put the proposed solution in
it.  The final decision will be made at the Amendment DIS ballot resolution
workshop.  I checked and the DIS ballot looks like it started in April.
That means it ends either in September or October - I don't know if it's a 5
or 6 month ballot.

WG11/EXPRESS folks - based on a Sept/Oct DIS ballot closure, is the October
Japan ISO meeting the best time to resolve the ballot comments?  The next
chance is Feb 2002 in the US. We need to know by August 20 as that's the
deadline for meeting requests for Japan.

Also, I think at the last ISO meeting WG11 agreed to move the exploder to
wg11 at steptools.com  because smiling.net stopped working. So, I don't think
everyone has heard about this.

Cheers,
David