ISO18876 Convener Signoff

West, Matthew R SITI-ITPSIE Matthew.R.West at IS.shell.com
Thu Nov 28 08:59:12 EST 2002

Dear Greg,

I am trying to sort out the last details for publication of ISO18876
parts 1 and 2. You will be aware that in the current state of WG10
I am by now project team, project leader/acting project leader, and
deputy convener for this project. You will appreciate that this makes
doing the various check lists a bit incestuous. Howard suggested
that I therefore ask you to do the Convener Sign off for these parts.

I attach what I believe are the necessary files.

One issue I have some doubt over, is whether references to it as a
whole should be to "this International Standard" or "this Technical
Specification" (the former is used at present). The guidance in the
SD's is that the latter should only be used if all parts are TS's.
With ISO 18876 this happens to be the case at present, but it is
not necessarily the case, so I have left the wording unchanged. I'm
not even sure how critical an issue this is.

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards

Matthew West
Principal Consultant
Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 20 7934 4490 Other Tel: +44 7796 336538
Email: matthew.west at shell.com
Internet: http://www.shell.com