Myrtle Beach Programme for WG10

West, Matthew R SITI-ITPSIE Matthew.R.West at IS.shell.com
Mon Jan 14 08:09:55 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

Given the destitute state of WG10 in terms of resources, I would like
to check the proposed programme proposed at Fukuoka for the meeting before
booking meeting space that may not be needed.

Below is the programme with some initial comments from me.

1. Saturday Workshop on Modules Harmonisation

This is cancelled. There is meeting on this subject all day Wednesday
that John Dunford is leading.

2. Sunday evening Co-ordination Meeting

I won't be making this (probably). If you want a meeting please let
me know. I will book space if more than 4 of you contact me (otherwise
I suggest the bar).

3. Monday pm (2nd Slot) Joint with WG12 SC4 Framework

I know Chris Vaughan will not be there. Will Ishikawa-san be there?
Is there anyone else interested in meeting on this topic? I will cancel
this unless I hear to the contrary.

4. Wednesday Evening Joint with WG3 T22/IAI and SC4 Framework

I will book this (unless told otherwise) because there are other parties
involved. I am not sure what it is about, so if you can tell me I would
appreciate it.

5. Thursday am IIDEAS CD Ballot Review

I am running this and I have some issues to resolve (not major ones though).

6. Thursday pm (1st slot) Plenary

This is still planned.

7. Thursday pm (2nd slot) SC4 Framework

I will cancel this unless I hear to the contrary from someone.

Matthew West
Principal Consultant
Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 20 7934 4490 Other Tel: +44 7796 336538
Email: matthew.r.west at is.shell.com
Internet: http://www.shell.com