Joint Modules Harmonization Meeting in Myrtle Beach

pfAeroFW, ISOWG12 ISOWG12 at IMC7.EMS.LMCO.COM
Fri Jan 11 07:45:31 EST 2002

To all,
  I have requested meeting space for the WG3/WG10/WG12 Joint Meeting on
Modules Harmonization.  John Dunford will be running the Joint meeting.  The
information is below.  The agenda has not changed significantly due to
international events prior to the last meeting and many personnel not able
to attend.  For changes/additions/modifications to the agenda, please
contact John Dunford.

  I believe that John will be having other Modules Harmonization Meetings
during the week.  Please contact John for details on these.

Thanks,

Greg
--
Greg A. Paul, P.E.
ISO TC184/SC4/WG12 Convener
Phone: 817/777-5041  FAX: 817/762-9704  Email: ISOWG12 at imc7.ems.lmco.com

     Meeting Name:         WG3/WG10/WG12 Modules Harmonization
     Working Group:        WG3/WG10/WG12
     Requestor: 		Greg Paul
     Meeting Agenda:
                              Modules Harmonization Team (Dunford)
			David Leal - AP 221 Modules Effort
			Gunter Staub - PDM Schema Comparison
                              	Implementation of a Set of Modules
			Extending/Adapting Modules
			Modules and AP Interaction
			Modules w/non-modular APs
			Actions needed in support of Modular Development
                              	Process Toolsets
			Long form generation
     Start Date:         2002-02-27, 03:30 PM
     End Date:          2002-02-27, 05:00 PM
     No. of Attendees:      25
     Audio/Video Options
                              LCD Projector (for use with a computer)