Saturday Modules Harmonisation Meeting

West, Matthew R SITI-ITPSIE Matthew.R.West at IS.shell.com
Wed Jan 9 08:50:37 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues,

At Fukuoka it was planned that there would be a Modules
Harmonisation Meeting on the Saturday at Myrtle Beach.

It has been suggested to me that circumstances have changed
sufficiently that we should no longer hold this meeting. In
particular an AP221/PLCS/AP233 meeting is scheduled for all
day Wednesday for the same purpose.

If you think a meeting is still required on Saturday, please
let me know who will be attending and what you will be doing.

If I hear nothing here by the end of the week, the meeting will
be cancelled.

Matthew West
Principal Consultant
Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 20 7934 4490 Other Tel: +44 7796 336538
Email: matthew.r.west at is.shell.com
Internet: http://www.shell.com