Saturday WG10 Harmonisation Team Meeting in Fukuoka - please reply quickly

West, Matthew R SITI-GREA-UK Matthew.R.West at IS.shell.com
Tue Aug 28 10:20:07 EDT 2001

Dear Chris,

I don't know exactly when I will be arriving yet, but it will not be before
late Monday.

Matthew West
Principal Consultant
Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 20 7934 4490 Other Tel: +44 7796 336538
Email: matthew.r.west at is.shell.com
Internet: http://www.shell.com <http://www.shell.com/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Vaughan [mailto:cev at globalnet.co.uk]
Sent: 28 August 2001 10:02
To: Wg10 Exploder; Gunter Staub
Cc: tbritt at cme.nist.gov; Greg Paul
Subject: Saturday WG10 Harmonisation Team Meeting in Fukuoka - please reply
quickly

To WG10

AT San Francisco it was planned to hold a WG10 Harmonisation Team meeting on
the Saturday 29 September, it was also hoped that by then we would have a
leader for this activity.

I have asked Teresa if there have been any further nominations for this team
and if a leader has been nominated, but as yet have not heard.

I have requested a room for the Saturday meeting but would ask people to
notify me quickly if they are planning to attend.

Since I do not have any agenda items for the meeting could I ask people to
notify me if they wish to present any material.

I understand Gunter Staub has some material relevant to the PDM modules,
would this be a suitable topic?

(the PDM modules have now been signed off and will be in ballot shortly)

It may also be useful to get updates from
o David Leal on AP221
o FunSTEP (Ricardo)
o AP233? PLCS?

I hope that there will be a reasonable number of presentation to make the
Saturday meeting worthwhile.

Regards
Chris Vaughan
cev at globalnet.co.uk