WG10 meetings in San Francisco

Chris Vaughan cev at globalnet.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 05:07:25 EDT 2001

Julian,
attached are some foils on the SC4 Framework.
The first one is the one page summary you requested. Also in the foils is
the agenda for the SC4 Framework sessions that are now on Monday 13.00 -
17.00 and Tuesday 13.30 - 17.00

On the Harmonisation Team do you know who has been nominated for the team
and if a leader has been put forward?

Regards
Chris Vaughan
Tel 44 (0) 1332 558552