Final draft for Part 25 and EXPRESS aggregates

David Price dmprice at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 20 09:47:44 EST 2001

Folks,

Attached is the final draft of the subclause on mapping EXPRESS aggregates
into UML trying to get as much of the EXPRESS semantics into native UML as
possible. Unfortunately, the result is complicated and there are some
conflicts but I don't think there's much more we can do. Please review and
provide any feedback. This document must start quality/project leader
review early next week to support getting it out for ballot. I will be
adding UML diagrams for each of the four options.

Thanks,
David
(See attached file: clause55.html)

IBM Corporation
5300 International Blvd.
N. Charleston, SC 29418, USA
dmprice at us.ibm.com
Phone : +1 (843) 760-4341   Fax : +1 (843) 760-3349
Oooo.
(UNC)
 ) /
(*/