WG10 Modules Report Thursday, Not Saturday

David Price dmprice at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 16 12:16:51 EST 2001

WG10,

Apologies for the late notice, but I won't be arriving in Funchal until
Saturday evening - it turns out it takes 24 hours to get there from here.
Therefore, I won't be able to give the STEP Modularization PWI report until
the Thursday WG10 plenary. If there is someone at the WG10 meeting Saturday
who was also at the London workshop, please feel free to provide an update
during that session.

Thanks,
David

IBM Corporation
5300 International Blvd.
N. Charleston, SC 29418, USA
dmprice at us.ibm.com
Phone : +1 (843) 760-4341   Fax : +1 (843) 760-3349
Oooo.
(UNC)
 ) /
(*/