Technologies 2001

Kjell Bengtsson Kjell.Bengtsson at epmtech.jotne.com
Wed Feb 7 04:38:27 EST 2001

Hi David,

2 things that may be of interest to this discussion.

a) Promote SC4

EPM will run a half-day ISO 10303 workshop at the next XML Europe event in
Berlin, starting
May 21 st. The agenda is open for contribution :-)

More at http://www.gca.org/attend/2001_conferences/europe_2001/

b) Topic maps.

Here is an early draft Express Model that defines how you can store your
Topic maps.
I guess I could mentioned that they store data in Express Data Manager.

 <<express-model.pdf>>
Hope this helps.

- Kjell

dmprice at us.ibm.com  wrote :

WG10, I saw a few familiar names on this agenda (Daniel Rivers-Moore for
one). Anyone planning on attending or presenting anything SC4 is working? In
a related question, after looking at the agenda I'm wondering how in the
world a standard as conceptual and abstract as Topic Maps is getting
attention at in W3C and at a conference like this and nothing SC4 is doing
seems to be. Thanks, David IBM Corporation 5300 International Blvd. N.
Charleston, SC 29418, USA dmprice at us.ibm.com Phone : +1 (843) 760-4341 Fax :
+1 (843) 760-3349 Oooo. (UNC) ) / (*/

Kjell A. Bengtsson        E-mail: Kjell.Bengtsson at epmtech.jotne.com
EPM Technology AS         Home of the EXPRESS Data Manager

P.O Box 6629 Etterstad    Tel: Int + 47 23 17 17 17
N-0607 Oslo               Fax: Int + 47 23 17 17 01
Norway                    Web:  http://www.epmtech.jotne.com