WG10 Harmonization Team - Nominations

Bernd G. Wenzel Bernd.Wenzel at eurostep.com
Tue Jan 23 08:54:57 EST 2001

Greg,

I sort of like your statement below, but it is somewhat
inconsistent with the call for experts made by SC4. At present,
the persons you mention definitely have the required expertise.
However, the roles of conveners in ISO are rather political or
administrative than technical. So I would appreciate, if you
could manage the US to nominate yourself.

In addition, we chiefs might need a couple of indians in that
team.

:-) Bernd