[step-manufacturing] Time to evaluate ISO standards for automation

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Apr 2 14:03:47 EDT 2020

Hi All,

Hope you are safe and well.

One of the questions being asked is how to increase manufacturing
automation so that the next emergency has less impact on production.

The adoption of ISO standards is a clear way forward because you can
share product data with your customers and suppliers.

We have the software that leading enterprises are using to to process
standards based product data, in enterprise systems, and on
manufacturing machines.

If you would like to try the software during the emergency, please drop
us a line with a brief description of your need, and we will get back to
you with suggestions on how to get started.

Martin Hardwick
President STEP Tools, Inc.
Convener ISO Digital Manufacturing (ISO TC184/SC4 WG15)
www.steptools.com