[step-manufacturing] Zoom sessions at Longacres meeting

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Jan 23 12:54:02 EST 2020

All,

At Longacres we will begin working on Digital Twin manufacturing use
cases.  We will be searching for available solutions, and technology
gaps that must be filled, to make the real-time production of Digital
Twins practical for industry.

If you have ideas or just want to listen then you are welcome to
participate in one of the three morning sessions that will be broadcast
on Zoom meetings.

I will send a calendar invitation in my next message. The schedule for
the whole meeting is attached with the URL for the three Zoom sessions
shown.

If you plan to join us, please accept the invitation, so that we can
make a rough estimate of numbers.

Thanks.

Martin Hardwick
Convener ISO Digital Manufacturing (TC184/SC4 Wg15)