[step-manufacturing] Agenda for Longacres meeting

Martin Hardwick livelinkisotc at iso.org
Tue Jan 7 15:03:14 EST 2020

All,

For reasons beyond my control the tour of the 737 final assembly plant in Renton is not going to be possible.

However, a VIP tour of the 787 wide body assembly plant in Everett is possible.

The potential drawbacks are a very long day on Thursday, or possible conflicts with exit flights on Friday.

I have attached an agenda that has no tour scheduled so that we can talk about priorities tomorrow.

Martin