[step-manufacturing] ISO 23247 documents for review in telecon tomorrow

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Nov 19 10:52:11 EST 2019

All,

For those of you planning to join us tomorrow, we have put the current
ISO 23247 documents onto ap238.org

http://www.ap238.org/iso23247/

If you are a member of ISO then these documents are duplicates of those
already on the ISO web site.

ISO 23247 recently passed it CD ballot, and the technical team are
resolving all the comments and preparing the Draft International
Standard (DIS).

Now is a good time to review because the documents are reaching
maturity, but not yet subject to ISO copyright.

As well as reviewing the documents, we will be talking about plans for a
face to face meeting in Long Acres Washington from February 3 to 7.

The meeting will complete the comment resolution, prepare the DIS
ballot, and develop Digital Twin use cases for industry testing.

Martin Hardwick
Convener WG15 Digital Manufacturing