[step-manufacturing] Minutes of August 8th conference call

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Thu Aug 9 09:50:01 EDT 2018

Martin Hardwick, STEP Tools, USA
David Loffredo, STEP Tools, USA
David Odendahl, Boeing, USA
Ray Admire, QIFsolutions, USA
Liming Li, JSL Innovations, USA
Paul Huang, ONR, USA
Gordon Shao, NIST, USA
Udo Herbes, DMG, USA
Saur Andreas, DMG Germany
Daniel, Niederwestberg, DMG, Germany
Bengt Olssen, Sandvik, Sweden
Rudi Grutke, Iscar, Israel
Jung-Ho Cho, Hyundai, Korea
Clinton Christian, Renishaw, Canada
Alain Brail, AIrbus (retired), France
John Bijnens, KU Leuven, Belgium
Mikael Hedlind, Scania, Sweden

We reviewed the latest results from the July 25th meeting and discussed
how to ensure the accuracy of the measurement results.

We decided to include two lines of logos in the badge.

The first line will be the technologies used in the framework: STEP-NC,
QIF and MTConnect.

The second line will be the organizations supporting the development of
the framework: ISO (standards development) and OMAC (industry testing).

We updated the attached action items for IMTS.

The next meeting is planned for one day later than usual, Thursday,
August 16th.

Martin Hardwick
Convener Digital Manufacturing