[step-manufacturing] Changes to the conference call schedule and raw video from last week

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Apr 3 10:06:21 EDT 2017

All,

There will be no conference call this week because of a conflict with
the NIST MBE summit.

In a moment I will cancel the current reservation and replace it with
one for the upcoming weeks that starts 30  minutes later because several
of you are having issues with other calls that are supposed to finish at
10AM but often run long.

The webinar last week was very successful and I thank you all for your
kind words.

We will be making a narrated video explaining the technology to
supplement the Mukilteo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjzg5nku5Lg

However, this will take two or three weeks to complete so we have put
the raw footage onto the ftp site for those who cannot wait.

The first 45 minutes  contains lots of irrelevant and irreverent
discussion by the team while footage of the tools in action was
generated, so you may want to jump into the middle which was about where
the webinar officially started

ftp://www.steptools.com/private/JWG15/20170329_Technology_to_automate_measurement_using_the_digital_thread.mp4

Looking forward to your participation in the future calls after the two
week break.

Martin Hardwick
Convener ISO Digital Manufacturing