[step-manufacturing] DELAYED: Webinar on automated measurement using the digital thread until March 29

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Feb 27 04:15:18 EST 2017

All,

Many apologies but after reviewing the status of the systems on Friday
we have decided to delay the presentation of the Webinar on "Technology
for automated measurement using the Digital Thread" until March 29.

The registration site for the rescheduled webinar is as follows:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4011842333252386819

I encourage you to register early so that you can receive updates as
they become available.

The demonstration is going to be an exciting one. In the process flow
below we have completed steps 1, 2, 3 and 4 but need time to finish step 5.

Martin Hardwick
Convener WG15