[step-manufacturing] Minutes of December 2nd conference call

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Fri Dec 4 16:30:15 EST 2015

Attendees
--------------
Martin Hardwick, STEP Tools, USA
David Loffredo, STEP Tools, USA
Joe Fritz, STEP Tools, USA
Bengt Olsson, Sandvik, Sweden
Mikael Hedlind, Scania, Sweden
Alain Brail, Airbus (retired), France
Christian Callet, Datakit, France
David Odendahl, Boeing, USA
Sid Venkatesh, Boeing, USA
Leon Xu, Boeing, USA
Graham Hemingway, Vanderbilt, USA
Dan Finke, Penn State University, USA
Vincent Marchetti, Ameritech, USA
Zhigang Wang, Makino, USA
Thanh Huynh, Okuma, USA
Ted Driggs, Okuma, USA
Will Sobel, System Insights, USA
Larry Maggiano, Miututoyo, USA

We reviewed the following architecture for monitoring machining quality
on the MTConnect dashboard.

We agreed that the focus of our activities should be on the 3D modeling
of real time machining information because there are many solutions for
distributing data to large numbers of web users.

Vanderbilt, STEP Tools, Inc. and System Insights will develop a proof of
concept at a workshop in Nashville on December 17 and 18.

A recording of this conference calls is on the web site at the address
below:

The next conference call is planned for Wednesday December 16th.
ftp://downloads.steptools.com/private/JWG15/Cycle7/JWG_15_20151202.mp4

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader ISO STEP-Manufacturing