[step-manufacturing] Agenda for conference call this Wednesday

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Oct 6 10:30:57 EDT 2015

Hi Eujin,

We are meeting for technical discussions on the standard on Monday and
Tuesday. Monday will be focused on requirements and Tuesday on possible
technical solutions.

If you join us on Monday then you will be able to attend the plenary
sessions on Monday morning when all the teams in the organization report
their current status.

You will need to register but you can do on-site:
http://eccma.org/2015tc184sc4/register.php

Martin