[step-manufacturing] Continuing the additive manufacturing discussion

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Tue Mar 17 09:51:47 EDT 2015

All,

Please see the request below from Bob Erickson for us to continue the
additive manufacturing discussion in tomorrows telecon. If you have
experts in your organizations who might be interested in participating
please invite them. I apologize for the late notice.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader STEP-Manufacturing