[step-manufacturing] ST-Developer v16

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon Apr 21 10:47:29 EDT 2014

Dear Friends of STEP, IFC and CIS/2

I am very pleased to announce that ST-Developer 16 is now available for
general use
http://www.steptools.com/products/stdev/

We have been preparing this release for many months and it has been
extensively tested as part of our Beta program.

It includes seamless support for both STEP AP242 and IFC 4.0.

STEP AP242 will let your users share product model data that includes
fully associative GD&T information and a very fast format for facets.

IFC 4.0 will let your users share building data that includes
connectivity information for the plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems.

In addition we have upgraded our libraries to optimize their use of the
latest compilers on Windows, Mac and Linux.

If you would like to try before you buy then please look at our personal
edition
http://www.steptools.com/products/stdev/personal.html

Martin Hardwick
President STEP Tools, Inc.