[step-manufacturing] Conference call this Wednesday March 12th - one hour early for Europe -NEW LOGIN!

bengt.olsson at sandvik.com bengt.olsson at sandvik.com
Tue Mar 11 12:24:54 EDT 2014

Due to a scheduling conflict (our usual gotomeeting account is busy), we
need to use other login for the meeting tomorrow.

Here's the meeting info for tomorrow:

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/908760922

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Sweden: +46 (0) 840 839 467
Australia: +61 2 8355 1034
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 3707
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 9460
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9376
Denmark: +45 (0) 89 88 03 61
Finland: +358 (0) 942 45 0382
France: +33 (0) 182 880 269
Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6931
Ireland: +353 (0) 15 255 598
Italy: +39 0 694 80 31 28
Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 084 055
New Zealand: +64 (0) 9 887 3469
Norway: +47 23 96 01 18
Spain: +34 932 20 0506
Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0824 78
United Kingdom: +44 20 7151 1818
United States: +1 (213) 289-0017

Access Code: 908-760-922

Meeting ID: 908-760-922

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.

PS.
Martin, I will make sure the meeting is started prior to 3PM France time.

Best Regards,
Bengt

Martin Hardwick