[step-manufacturing] Reminder: Conference call this week - review new Moldy

Vincent Marchetti vmarchetti at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 23 12:29:49 EDT 2013

I am trying to read the v2_HARDMOLDY.zip file and I see that it contains at least one entity, PRESENTATION_LAYER_ASSIGNMENT, that is not in the AP 238 schema I work from, nor is it in the wg3n2097_ap238.exp file in the library. Is there an available EXPRESS file defining all the entities used in this and the other new STEP-NC part files?

Thanks
Vince Marchetti