[step-manufacturing] Reminder: Conference call this Wednesday on Pilot and e2

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Sat Aug 10 10:23:46 EDT 2013

The conference call will be at the regular times this Wednesday - 4PM
France, 3PM UK, 10AM Eastern USA, 7AM Western USA - see the connect
details below.

As per the previous message (see below) we will discuss progress on the
CAM Tooling pilot and then start the discussion on AP238 Edition 2.

Martin

1. Please join my meeting.
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/285940474

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Australia: +61 2 6108 4655
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1403
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4294