[step-manufacturing] Merry Christmas and Draft Agenda

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Fri Dec 21 08:57:09 EST 2012

All,

This year it has been decided that we can back-off from the politically
correct stuff so Merry Christmas everybody!

Attached please find your Christmas present - a draft agenda for the
first face to face meeting of the CAM to CAM Data Exchange Forum!

Yes its just what you always wanted and you thought you were going to
get a lump of coal again!

As you will see the location of the meeting has not yet been decided.
Two sites have volunteered and we will be polling you for your preference.

Thank you for your splendid contributions to STEP-NC and manufacturing
interoperability in 2012.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader ISO STEP-Manufacturing
President STEP Tools, Inc.