[step-manufacturing] Minutes of August 1st Conference Call - Preparing for the CAM Data Exchange summit at IMTS

Tom Scotton tscotton at ccat.us
Wed Aug 1 16:50:45 EDT 2012

Hi Martin,

I hope all is well.   Please don't think I am no longer interested in Step NC.    I still review your meeting notes.    I just don't have a resource to sit in on the calls at the moment......

CCAT would be very happy to run a pilot if we can.........

We have both MasterCAM and NX online and people that know how to use it...... along with all our optimization software tools.

I have attached a quick summary of our equipment on the floor.......

We are also getting a couple of new EDM machines as well.

Tom Scotton
Director, Modeling & Simulation
Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, Inc.
222 Pitkin St., Suite #106
East Hartford, CT 06108
Web:              www.ccat.us
Email:             tscotton at ccat.us
Phone Main:    860-291-8832 x226
Phone Direct:  860-282-4216
FAX:               860-291-8874

"It is not the strongest species that survive, or the most intelligent but the most responsive to change."
- Charles Darwin