[step-manufacturing] Reminder and new slides for conference call today

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Fri Jun 3 10:12:51 EDT 2011

All,

Ronnie Fesperman of NIST has prepared a presentation on how to measure
machine tool accuracy for the conference call today. Those who do not
have access to the GoTo meeting site can follow along using the slides
at the ftp below.

ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Undecided/2011-06-03_Machine_Tool_Accuracy_Modeling.ppt

Martin