[step-manufacturing] Reminder conference call and new NX demonstration

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Fri May 20 10:33:23 EDT 2011

All,

We have an additional item for the agenda. KTH has a new demonstration -
see below.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader

Hello Martin,

We have now developed an application for cutting tool modeling on AP214
data using ISO 13399 PLIB. We have also further developed our Siemens NX
export function to include GD&T (semantic and associative, not
presentation).

If we have time during tomorrow T24 meeting we can do an demonstration
of this i.e. export AP214 GD&T from Siemens NX and then add add the ISO
13399 classification data.

Mikael

Computer Systems for Design and Manufacturing
Production Engineering
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Brinellv. 68
SE-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 790 90 74
mikael.hedlind at iip.kth.se
www.kth.se/itm

All,

The regular conference call is this Friday. The proposed agenda is as
follows:

1. A Framework for Open Manufacturing with services for design,
planning, manufacturing and simulation.

ftp://ftp.steptools.com/private/Undecided/VMDF.pptx   (2 slides)

2. Machine tool accuracy issues continued

3. STEP-NC interface to ISO 13399 cutting tools continued.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader ISO STEP-Manufacturing
Professor and Acting Head of Computer Science, RPI
President STEP Tools, Inc.

The bi-weekly conference call is this Friday May 20 at 4:30PM France,
10:30AM Eastern and 7:30AM Western . See below for connection information.

1.  Please join the meeting:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/702829347

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
  Or, call in using your telephone.

Australia: +61 (0) 2 9037 1944
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0034
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 9321