[step-manufacturing] Conference Call #13 this Firday

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Mon May 2 12:49:05 EDT 2011

All,

The next conference call is this Friday May 6. See below for connection
details. The proposed agenda is as follows.

1. Review minutes of last conference call for accuracy (pun intended and
a nice change from all those next step puns).

2. Review EXPRESS-G model of B5.59-2

ftp://www.steptools.com/private/Undecided/EXPRESS_schema_based_on_ASME_B5-59-2-v13b.pdf

We have a copy of B5.59-2 in our archive from the March 2007 Funchal
meeting. Look in the machine_tool_model folder of the zip.
http://www.steptools.com/manforum/meetings.html

3. Demonstration of using ISO 13399 cutting tool data to set tool
lengths for ISO 10303-238 machining data

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader

The bi-weekly conference call is this Friday May 6 at 4:30PM France,
10:30AM Eastern and 7:30AM Western . See below for connection information.

1.  Please join the meeting:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/736905499

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
  Or, call in using your telephone.

Australia: +61 (0) 2 6108 4655
Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1403
Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4294