[step-manufacturing] STEP-NC and XML as standard

Martin Hardwick hardwick at steptools.com
Wed Jun 16 18:10:19 EDT 2010

Hi Per-Arne,

We are planning to talk about Line Balancing and more open access to
STEP-NC data in the second session tomorrow from 10:30 to Noon - Eastern
USA time.

Bengt Olsson has set up a web site.

Others are welcome to join as well.

Martin Hardwick
Team Leader STEP-Manufacturing

1.  Please join my meeting,  "Thursday, June 17 at 16:30 W. Europe
Daylight Time".
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/971036123

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
  Or, call in using your telephone.

Australia: +61 (0) 2 8014 4935
Austria: +43 (0) 7 20881402
Belgium: +32 (0) 38 08 1856